Several of you ask for these, so why not? If cakes aren’t your thing, just scoot on by and go enter the KitchenAid Giveaway.
If cakes ARE your thing, here are a few I have done recently. I need to be more diligent about photographing them, but truthfully? I am lazy. And by the time the cake is DONE, I, too, am DONE. Done looking at it, thinking about it, smelling it. Do you other cake bakers feel this way?
Oh well…I am lucky to have the work, so no more complaining! Here you go…
- Martini Glass Pink Zebra Cake, for a Girls Night Out Party
- Electric Guitar for a 1 year old’s birthday, and a “record” Smash Cake
- Williamsburg Blue Cake with White Piping for woman’s birthday
- Shoe Box Cake with handpainted art on lid (special picture at request of customer)
- Boy Scouts 100th Birthday Cake – it was GIANT. For reference, the tree stump was 14 inches round.)
Thanks for looking, and have a great weekend!