Good morning! As you read this, I am probably on a red-eye flight from Oregon to Virginia, konked out on Tylenol PM and sheer exhaustion! However, I wanted to let you know that tomorrow, October 1st, is National Homemade Cookie Day. Knowing that NOW will give you at least 24 hours to bake up some deliciousness in the form of cookies!!
To give you a head start, here are a few of my favorite cookie recipes. Any of them look tempting?
- Dulce de Leche Samoas
- Brown Butter Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Marshmallow Cookies
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Cream Cheese Sugar Cookies
- Chocolate Chunkers
- World Peace Cookies
- Dulce de Leche & Nutella Preacher Cookies
- Blueberry Cream Cheese Muffin Cookies
- Kahlua & Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies
Happy Cookie Day Tomorrow!!