Remember the 80s? I hope so! At 10pm EST tonight we’ll test your knowledge of all things parachute pants! be sure to get here on time, as the first person to correctly answer all questions wins a sauce pan from Le Creuset! Second and third places also win a small gift (something tasty!) so, come to play!!
See you back here at 10!
1. “For a good time, for a good time caaallllll….” what number?
2. Molly Ringwald gave Judd Nelson a diamond earring at the end of The Breakfast Club. What did Ally Sheedy take from Emilio Estevez?
3. Who was Cat’s sister played by in Mystic Pizza?
4. Name 2 movies which Andrew McCarthy and James Spader both acted in.
5. In what month did Michael Jackson’s hair catch fire?
6. Mare Winningham was in love with Billy in St. Elmo’s Fire. Who played Billy?
7. What kind of car did Jake Ryan drive?
8. Dallas, Pony Boy, and Soda Pop were characters in what movie?
9. “I gave her my heart, she gave me a….” what?
10. “I carried a…watermelon.” What movie is that line from?
11. Who are the twin grandsons of Ozzie & Harriet?
12. Sloane Peterson is whose girlfriend?
13. Cause your friends don’t dance and if they don’t dance…(what’s the dance?)
14. What did the group of kids in Red Dawn call themselves?
15. “Shag” was filmed in what southern hot spot?
16. What did the bad karate guys dress as for Halloween in The Karate Kid?
17. What group of kids went searching for One Eyed Willie?
18. Who had “Electric Youth”?
19. Name 4 of the original Huxtable kids.
20. Which New Kid did you have a crush on? (is there a wrong answer?)
That’s it!! Hope you got them all! Until I can tally and check the answers, all responses will remain “under moderation” – so not to worry if you don’t see your answers. I have them if you hit submit!