I know…I’ve been MIA.
It’s the cookbook, y’all. Tightest deadline I’ve ever faced, and SO much work. Of course, adding in 4 additional trips in January wasn’t a big help on the time management system…but no one ever accused me of being a genius.
However, the book has been turned in – ON TIME, as of Monday – and you all are still here reading, despite my lackadaisical posting as of late.
I’m going to make it up to you RIGHT NOW.
How about a shiny new CANON DSLR?
A few features:
Style: Body + 18-55mm lens
- 18.0 MP CMOS sensor and DIGIC 4 Image Processor for high image quality and speed
- ISO 100 – 6400 for shooting from bright to dim light
- Vari-angle 3.0-inch Clear View LCD monitor (3:2) for shooting at high or low angles and 1,040,000-dot VGA with reflection reduction
- Video Snapshot features for enhanced video shooting options
- Comes with camera body, EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Type II lens, eyecup, wide strap, USB cable, AV cable, battery, and charger
You must use the Rafflecopter widget to enter. The more you enter the better your chances are! See widget for terms and conditions.
Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by bell’alimento. doughmesstic & Eclectic Recipes and is NOT affiliated with Canon. Terms & Conditions are posted within the Rafflecopter Entry Widget. Opinions are our own.. There is also an affiliate link in this post.