I cannot fathom that my S’mores Cookbook has been out for oh, almost two months. Two months! I swear it seems I was JUST at The Bank celebrating the launch, but alas…time flies.
I’ve had such a great time on my book tour, flitting from Boston, to New York, Vegas, LA, Seattle…and trust me, I am going to tell you every.single.detail.
Just not today.
Today I am going to share with you one of the easiest, yet most decadent dips you will ever run across.
Whip up a batch for your next gathering – be it a tailgate party, a birthday party, movie night, a long bath, or the sit-in-the-closet-and-not-share-anything night.
You have those, right?
Just be sure to take plenty of things in there to dip. Crackers, fruit, fingers.
You’ll manage, I feel sure.
- 14-16 servings
- 1 ½ cups dark or semisweet chocolate chips
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 2/3 cup marshmallow fluff
- Graham Crackers, fruits, etc. as needed, for serving
- Place chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl and heat for 30 seconds. Stir. Pour in can of condensed milk, and return to microwave for another 30 seconds. Stir. Repeat in 30 second increments until chips are melted and mixture is smooth.
- Pour mixture into serving bowl, then drop spoonfuls of fluff into the bowl. Use a sharp knife to swirl the fluff into the chocolate. Serve with graham crackers and fruit.