I promise you, I will be back here tomorrow with my New York City/Martha Show post. Really! I’ve just got to get my act together, get some work done after a 5 day vacation, and put on my snarky face for you. Believe it or not, I will NOT be bashing The Martha. Her daughter, though? Well, that’s another story. Until then, I give you a beautiful Droolry Box to help fill your Monday.
From the top left:
- Mastering the Art of French Cooking, by Julia Child. This is the box set of both books, which I so wish I had. I have the first one, but the second goes in to breads more, and I want her secrets! Pick it up now on Amazon for a great discount…
- Letterpress Recipe Cards/Dividers and Box by One CanoeTwo on Etsy. Isn’t that cute? So stylish and retro. I want, I want!
- IceMilk Aprons. LOVE IceMilk Aprons! Love Ashley, the creator, too! So sweet and bubbly, and so kindhearted. I got to meet her last week at the Martha Show before she headed back to Atlanta. I was lucky enough to get one of her aprons with my initial on it this Christmas. Talk about premium quality and attention to detail. Just gorgeous.
- All-Clad Copper Cookware. As if.
- Ceramic Egg Crate. You can find these at Anthropologie, Amazon, Crate & Barrel, etc. This one is from Amazon, and I just love the looks of it. Not only great for duh, eggs, but you could keep jewelry in it, too. That would look so cute on your dresser, don’t you think?
Seen something out there you think needs to be in my Droolry Box? Are you a crafter/artisan that thinks I may like what you do? Let me know what it is – I am always on the look out! See you tomorrow!