It’s another big holiday…National Apple Pie Day! (Betcha didn’t know about this one, either, which also means, I guess I’m not getting a gift, right?)
Well, that’s okay…I’ve got a gift for YOU. A round up of a few of the best looking NON-TRADITIONAL Apple Pies I could find on my own site and the sites of a few bloggers I consider friends. I hope you will enjoy them, and perhaps even make a few of them yourself. I’m sure they are all fantastic!
Candy Apple Pie, on DoughMessTic
- Chocolate & Caramel Apple Pie Galette, from Jenny at Picky Palate
- Maple Apple Pie Oat Bars, by Marla of Family Fresh Cooking
- Apple & Cheddar Cheese Turnovers, by Dara the Cookin’ Canuck
- Caramel Apple Pie, from Tracey at SugarCrafter
- Apple Infinity Pie, from Holly the PheMomenon
- Apple Pie in a Jar, by Sandy the Reluctant Entertainer
- Apple Pie Bars, from Brandi at BranAppetit
PS – Yep, that Candy Apple Pie up there is in fact the one I took to the Martha Stewart Show Pie Contest. The pie that didn’t stand a chance against the…well, you can read about it here if you want.
Hope you enjoyed the round up, and I’ll see you back here Monday! Have an amazing weekend everyone!
Oooh – don’t forget my $100 Visa Gift Card Giveaway with Ghirardelli – it’s a good one!