I LOVE magazines. Do you? I always get giddy when the new Bon Appetit & Paula Deen magazines show up in the mailbox. I immediately flip through, looking for something I just HAVE to make.
I usually can’t start right away though. I never have enough butter on hand to make something out of Paula’s magazine.
My mom buys me that subscription every year for Christmas, and I think it’s the perfect gift. It’s something I use, it lasts, and every month, it’s something to look forward to. She buys Jon Sports Illustrated, and he is equally as happy as I am about getting mine.
And buy it at magazines.com.
This is in no way a sponsored post. I’ve bought my magazines from them for years, because they have the best deals going. Why pay more when you don’t have to? Oh, they even sell books there now, too. Not a HUGE Amazon-like selection, but quite a few, and I feel sure they’ll keep on adding them.
Want to try them out?
Well, you’ve come to the right place.
I’m giving one of you a $25 Gift Card to Magazines.com to do with as you please. Buy a book, buy a subscription (or 3) – just enjoy it!
- All you need to do to win is leave me a comment here. Tell me, what’s you’re favorite magazine? (I may need it myself!)
- For another, follow Doughmesstic on Twitter or Facebook. Or both! I’ll give you an extra entry for each one you do. Just be sure to leave a separate comment for EACH.
- For another, please share this post with your friends on Facebook or Twitter. Either one! Be sure to let me know you did by leaving another comment.
Contest is open until 11:59pm EST on December 6, 2011, and is open to EVERYONE…even Internationals! Prize is electronic gift card and is supplied by me on behalf of Magazines.com. Winner will be emailed within 48 hours of giveaway close.
- Real Simple is only $12 for a YEAR.
- Handyman is $9.97.
- Entertainment Weekly is 93% off! It’s $15 for 52 issues! Huge!
- Good Housekeeping is only $7.97
- and Bon Appetit (my fave!) is 75% off at $15 for the year.