Peanut Butter Breakfast? When you think peanut butter, do you automatically think dessert (after sandwich, that is?)?
I kind of do. It’s rich, it’s sweet. It goes great in brownies or ice cream.
But peanut butter can really be for ANY meal. Sure, you can simply spread it on a piece of bread, add a little jelly, and have a quick bite for lunch, but there is so much more potential there.
For example – Breakfast.
I went on a hunt for some peanut butter laden breakfast treats, and here are just a few of my favorite finds. (Including, of course, my Peanut Butter & Banana Popovers – YUM!)
- Peanut Butter & Banana French Toast
- Peanut Butter Stuffed Apple French Toast
- Peanut Butter, Jam, & Banana Pancakes
- Peanut Butter & Banana Popovers
- Peanut Butter Waffles
- Peanut Butter & Jelly Skillet Monkey Bread
Now, these two aren’t officially BREAKFAST, but, who’s to judge? I could easily down either one first thing in the morning and not skip a beat.