I don’t like doing dishes.
I hear some people say how relaxing it is, how therapeutic. I’m pretty sure they’re either liars or deeply disturbed individuals. Maybe both.
To me, a sink full of dishes is almost reason enough to move.
I use to have a housekeeper come once every week, and seriously, I’d save up dishes for 3 or 4 days just knowing she would wash them. I hate it THAT bad.
But like most other households, I do have a dishwasher. And I use it,every single day.
I hate that, too.
Rinsing. Loading, unloading. Unloading especially. I’d like to just have 2 dishwashers, one with clean dishes and one with dirty, so I never had to put them away. Trust me, I’ve thought long and hard about this. Dishes are not my thing.
So recently I was asked to take the #FinishRevolution Challenge.
Dirty up a nasty dish, then leave it sitting, unrinsed, over night, before letting the dishwasher have it’s way with it.
I did 2 better. I left a lasagna dish unrinsed, in my completely full KitchenAid Dishwasher ( like, totally full), for two days. Okay, three. Three days.
I’m sure it was just me doing my job well, and not utter laziness.
In went the Finish detergent.
A few hours later (my KitchenAid Dishwasher is mega quiet, I forget it’s even on), I opened it up and found a spotless pan.
I kind of wanted a spot or two, but there wasn’t. How did that even happen? An unrinsed lasagna pan, sparkly clean, from an overloaded dishwasher?
It’s changed my life.
Now I overfill the dishwasher, despite Jon’s protests. I pile it full, I skip the rinsing. I am pushing and pushing and pushing.
It’s almost as good as having a housekeeper again.
So, would I recommend this Finish detergent?
You bet your butt.
Do you want to join the #FinishRevolution? You can receive FREE SAMPLES and take the challenge yourself then share your experience using the hashtag #FinishRevolution on FACEBOOK. Free. It’s FREE. And it works! Give it a shot and see what you think.
- Finish® Quantum® has 3-chamber technology that releases agents that breaks down food residues: It’s so powerful, there’s no need to pre-rinse! It’s also wrapper free!
- Finish® Quantum® releases each agent when needed during the cycle
- Also try Finish® Quantum® in our Baking Soda variant!
- Rinsing Gel Powerball® – Works to wash away residues for sparkling clean glasses and dishes
- Powerful Scrubbing Microbeads – To break down even the toughest food residues so they can be washed away
- PowermaxTM Bleach – To attack tough stains like tea and coffee
Disclaimer: This post was sponsored by Finish. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.