I have been on a deviled egg tare as of late…I seriously can’t get enough of them.
For one thing, they are very carb friendly, and considering my new, weirdo diet, no carbs is a great thing for me. Luckily, Deviled Eggs have made my life tasty enough to manage through the weeks with no sugar, no pasta, no chocolate.
Deviled Eggs. I think deviled eggs are the perfect thing for tailgate parties, too.
Well, in this case, Bacon Cheeseburger Deviled Eggs.
Who doesn’t love cheeseburgers? Rich and meaty, an American pastime, for crying out loud. Cheeseburgers and tailgate parties just go together. Kind of like deviled eggs and potlucks. So why not cart a few dozen of these bad boys to your next tailgate? They’re super easy to make, and hearty enough that even the men in their favorite jerseys stoking the campfire will have to have more than one. Or three. They’re really, really hard to ignore.
Bacon Cheeseburger Deviled Eggs
- 24 eggs, hard cooked
- 3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 pound ground beef, cooked as desired
- 2 slices cooked bacon, grated
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons pickle juice
- small pinch salt
- 5 teaspoons Sriracha Chili Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Ketchup
- 1 ripe tomato, small dice
- Cilantro, to garnish
- Cut each egg in half and remove the yolk, placing yolks in a mixer bowl. Beat yolks until creamy. Add all ground beef, bacon, mayonnaise, pickle juice, salt and Sriracha and mix thoroughly, about 5 minutes. Pipe into each egg.
- In a separate bowl, combine
- Serve and enjoy!