Tis the season! I hope you and your family are all geared up for the holidays…they are right around the corner!
If you are anything at all like me, you LOVE all the Pinterest posts that show those SUPER organized families, with all matching containers, little labels, refrigerators and pantries full of stacked foods where you can easily see everything available without even trying. I TRY to be organized, especially in my fridge – I refuse to keep anything in there that is even slightly out of date. Why? Because I KNOW in one of my middle of the night hunger walks, I’ll end up chowing down on a year old pickle by mistake.
So, when the folks at Luxear asked if I would be interested in trying out their storage sets, I said yes! Especially since they offered to send one of YOU a set as well!
What do you get?
For the Pantry
- 5 packs different size airtight food storage containers. Including 1 extra high container (91.5oz/2.3qt), 1 high container (70oz/1.8qt), 1 medium container (52.8oz/1.4qt), 1 small container (35oz/0.9qt), 1 mini container(16.5 oz/0.43qt). These airtight containers have a variety of shapes and sizes, suitable for storing cereal, flour, sugar, coffee, rice, grain, beans, nuts, snacks, pet food, baking supplies & more.
- Silicone sealing strip and innovative air-tight knob double-sealed design make these containers have better-sealed function. Pull the knob upwards to loosen the sealing cover, and press the knob downwards to reinforce the sealing cover. The timing knob can record the day when the food is put in, which is convenient for reminding the storage date.
- The clear design of these food storage containers is convenient for you to see what is inside just at a glance. What’s more, these storage containers for pantry also have a stackable and modular design, which will save you a ton of space in your pantry fridge, freezer, or cabinets for better kitchen organization.
For the Refrigerator
- KEEP VEGETABLE&FRUITS FRESH: The vegetable and fruit storage/saver container with lids have vents system that can regulate the flow of air, in and out, control the humidity inside of vegetable storage, help prevent spoilage, keep fruits and vegetables shelf life longer in the refrigerator or when not refrigerated.
- CLASSIFIED STORAGE DESIGN – Keep Fridge Organized: These salad containers come with adjustable foldable partitions for classified storage to prevent the food from squeezing, rotting or sogginess. There are three different capacity of containers that can be used to store many types of fruits or vegetables, such as lettuce, cabbage, strawberry, blueberry and different types of meat and fish. Reduce the messy refrigerator storage, save more space structure for the refrigerator.
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL DESIGN: The bottom of the container has small opening that can be opened to drain out water and can also be used as colander to wash produce or strain food such as potatoes. The filter tray at the bottom is used to elevate food from the moisture hence can be used as storage after cleaning without changing containers. Filtering out the water on the surface of vegetables and fruits to reduces spoilage of the food.
- BPA-FREE FOOD GRADE MATERIAL: LUXEAR Vegetables and Fruits storage Container made of high-quality, 100% food-grade safety, environmental-friendly and recyclable, made from material which can effectively resist stains and odors and 100% BPA-free.
So how can you win a set of each? Just comment here! Let me know you want them…that’s it! One lucky reader will be chosen at random on January 1, and the sets will be shipped directly to you. US addresses only, in the contiguous 48 states. If you’d like a SECOND entry, simply SHARE this post on any of your social media accounts, then return here and share the link with me where you posted. VERY easy!
Now, I know you may not want to wait to win, but you want a discount, right? I got you! Here is a code for 10% off to enter at Amazon for each set, good until December 26:
Pantry – 2UDEVH2M
Fresh – 3VZFDEXV
Hopefully these help you out!