The air is so easy to breathe now, isn’t it? Cool and crisp and refreshing…the leaves are starting to change into golds and oranges, the boys are playing football, and the boot? well, the boots are back in town.
This Apple Pie Cider Fizz? Well, it’s the perfect light and fruity drink for fall! A sweet concoction of sparkling cider, hard cider, apple pie spice and ginger beer…you’ll love the crisp bite!
Apple Pie Cider Fizz
- Yield: 2 servings
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 cup Hard Apple Cider
- 3 tablespoons simple syrup
- 1/3 cup ginger beer
- ½ cup sparkling apple cider
- ¼ teaspoon apple pie spice
- Dixie Crystals Sugar, to rim glasses
- Cinnamon stick, to garnish
1. To make syrup, heat water and sugar until sugar dissolves.
2. Rim glass with sugar, if desired.
3. Combine all ingredients and pour over ice. Garnish with cinnamon stick, if desired.
I created this recipe for Dixie Crystals (whom I love!), and I thought you may be interested in a few more drink recipes. Check these fall inspired concoctions and give them a try!
Disclaimer: I am an ambassador for Dixie Crystals. All thoughts and opinions are my own.