Silky Smooth Milk Chocolate Cheesecake Bites
Good things come in small packages. Of course, when it’s chocolate – like, really good chocolate – those small packages have to be opened repeatedly, since one is never enough.
At least the unwrapping adds up to a little bit of exercise, right?
Just go with it. Sometimes that’s all the activity I can muster.
Unwrap. Bend elbow. Chew.
Luckily for you, I managed to use some of these great chocolates in a recipe the other day…
Milk Chocolate Cheesecake Bites.
So tiny and pick-uppable. So pretty and delicate.
So freaking delicious.
What’s even better is that because they are small, you have very little baking time involved, and can be exercising your right not to exercise in really no time at all.
I won’t tell.
Milk Chocolate Cheesecake Bites
makes 24 cheesecake bites
- Prep Time – 10 minutes
- Bake Time – 17 minutes
- Difficulty – Easy
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/3 cup Dixie Crystals granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ¼ cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 ounces Dove Milk Chocolate Chocolate bar, melted
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Prepare silicone dome molds with non-stick baking spray (24 small domes, or a mini muffin pan with liners will work in a pinch)
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat the cream cheese with the cornstarch and sugar until well combined. Add in egg and vanilla, and continue to beat for 3-4 minutes or until smooth.
- Slowly stir in whipping cream.
- Add melted chocolate into the batter, stirring by hand to incorporate.
- Using a large spoon or spring loaded scoop, fill each dome or liner with the filling.
- Place cheesecakes in preheated oven; Allow to bake for 17 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool. Garnish with fresh berries and chocolate syrup, if desired.
I made these cheesecake bites using the Silky Smooth Milk Chocolates from Dove, who graciously sponsored this post. Creamy. Dreamy. Seriously smooth, they really couldn’t have picked a better name. While I created this recipe for Dove, I was also creating a couple of other recipes for them! Once those are up on the Dove site, I will let you know! (You’ll love them – one is a delicious Coconut & Almond Truffle, and one is an incredibly fudgy brownie. Divine!)
Of course, though I was compensated for my recipe development, all thoughts and opinions are my own.
For more great recipes and info on Dove, check out their Facebook Page – it’s delicious!