I can not fathom that it is almost Christmas. Can. Not.
I swear, Seven just went back to school. Right? And here we are, putting up the tree, hanging stockings, juggling Christmas parties. It’s…well, it’s just plain overwhelming is what it is.
Although I am freaking out a bit about it, I do have a way to help YOU. Yep, that’s me, putting you, my favorite people on Earth, first.
I’ve created a recipe for you. An easy one. One you can cart off to holiday parties. One you can whip up in no time, that will disappear in no time. One that will likely not make it out of your own kitchen, should your husband and son get their hands on them before you get the carrying container snapped on tight.
These Buffalo Chicken Pizza Crescent Rolls are a mouthful, and in the best of ways. And sure, they are perfect for the holiday parties. But keep them bookmarked for game days as well, as there are tons of bowl games on the horizon. Starting with the convenience of Pillsbury Crescent Rolls (and a huge thank you to Pillsbury for sponsoring this recipe!), you’ll have the flavor of Buffalo and Pizza before you can say Buffalo Chicken Pizza Crescent Rolls.
You can thank me later.
Buffalo Chicken Pizza Crescent Rolls
- 2 cans Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into small pieces
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup favorite Buffalo Sauce
- 2 cups fresh mozzarella
- Sauté chopped onions in butter over medium heat. Once transparent, add chopped chicken. When chicken is done, add Buffalo Sauce and heat for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 375. Prepare a muffin tin with non-stick spray.
- Open both cans of Crescent Rolls and roll each into a large rectangle roughly 1/4 inch in thickness.
- Spread chicken and cheese evenly across each piece of rolled out dough. Starting from long side of dough, begin rolling the dough up like a cinnamon roll. Pinch ends when done. Slice into 1 1/2 to 2 inch rolls. Place on the baking sheet or in muffin tins. Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until cheese is bubbling and dough is lightly browned. Serve and enjoy!
Disclaimer: As mentioned above, this post was sponsored by Pillsbury. All thoughts and opinions are my own.