As in, my heater is actually on. I can’t believe it, as I didn’t go to the pool at ALL this summer, save for one afternoon in Beverly Hills and one morning in Las Vegas.
How did that happen? It’s fall? We are like halfway through the football season, there’s pumpkin popping up all over the internet, and, ummm, Christmas decorations are out in stores.
I just got a little bit sick typing that.
But you know what? I am here to combat that. Yes sir, I am the remedy to the impending frost – I have a way to keep summer here throughout the year, and you will love me for it, I hope.
S’mores Brownie Pops.
As you may recall, I was recently asked by Hershey’s and Betty Crocker to create a few things using their new line of goodies, and I was thrilled to jump on board. These little devils were one of my creations. I hope you’ll give them a shot!
S’mores Brownie Pops
- 1 package Betty Crocker Fudge Brownie Mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 container Hershey’s Chocolate Icing
- 24 large marshmallows
- 1/3 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 24 skewers
- Prepare brownie mix according to package instructions. Pour equal amounts of brownie batter into 24 silicone brownie pop molds. Bake at 350 for 20-24 minutes, or until set. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
- Skewer a large marshmallow, then a cooled brownie onto the stick. Use a kitchen torch to toast the marshmallow.
- Heat half of the Hershey’s Icing in the microwave in a small bowl for 14 seconds. Stir, then microwave an additional 10 seconds. Icing should be slightly liquid.
- Dip each brownie skewer into the melted icing about halfway up each brownie. Immediately dip into the bowl of graham cracker crumbs.
(Note – You can use a mini muffin tin if you don’t have a brownie mold. I just happen to have every manner of pan created. Blame it on my job, but it’s really because I am a hoarder.
It’s time to remedy that. Really. What a moron I am.
So who wants to win one?
Just comment here and let me know you’d like a copy. I’m going to give away 3 of them, and the winners will be chosen at random, not because you flatter me. Though of course I like that. Lol! Entries open to US Addresses, and contest closes at 11:59pm EST November 2. I’ll email the winners on November 4. Good luck!
*Disclaimer: I was compensated for my time and recipe in the creation of this post. All thoughts and opinions are my own. The book giveaway is courtesy of me.